Claim for Damages

Engrossed Substitute House Bill 1553, effective July 26, 2009, requires citizens to present the Standard Tort Claim when filing a claim.

If you would like to file a claim against the Washington Counties Risk Pool, per RCW 4.96, please click here for the Standard Tort Claim Form Packet. This packet was developed by the Office of Financial Management in Olympia, WA. Pursuant to RCW 48.62.031(6), Standard Tort Claim forms shall be submitted via U.S. Mail to the Washington State Office of Risk Management at the address noted in the packet . Please also provide all requested information and any available documents or evidence supporting your claim to:

Washington Counties Risk Pool
2558 R.W. Johnson Road SW, Suite 106
Tumwater, WA 98512-6103