WCRP Lexipol Reimbursements
Member counties are eligible for 80% reimbursement of their Lexipol annual custody manual update and law enforcement manual update subscriptions 6 months after renewal, if the following criteria is met. The WCRP will review the quarterly health report to verify progress when a request is submitted.
Your Patrol and/or Custody department(s) qualify if:
- 80% of policies customized to your agency are issued
- 80% of agency selected daily training bulletins are completed
- 80% of the most recent year's updates have been addressed
REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST PROCESS
- Complete the Lexipol Reimbursement Request Form
- Obtain and include the Lexipol invoice(s) paid by the county
- Send the request and supporting documentation to your county Risk Manager
- The county Risk Manager submits the request to MemberServices@wcrp.wa.gov
- The request will be reviewed within 14 business days
- WCRP will correspond with the county Risk Manager, to include questions and the final decision
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? Please contact us by emailing MemberServices@wcrp.wa.gov.
< Back to Member Programs